Please also visit my website: http://www.sjwoodturn.weebly.com/. In the future there will be items there to purchase, or if you have a specific request, please feel free to contact me.




Monday, August 18, 2008

Green Pen/Knife Set

One of my co-workers is purchasing some items from me to give to her boyfriend on Christmas. This pen/knife set is one thing that she is going to be getting. She is also buying a duck call and goose call (her boyfriend is a hunter, can you tell). Anyway, these are not made from wood, but acrylic. It is a pain to work with because you have to be very careful not to get it too hot and melt the blanks. I have not had any big problems like that yet, but I'm sure I will some day.
Knife Closed:
Kife Opened:

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

those are really cool. I didn't know you could make a knife!