Please also visit my website: http://www.sjwoodturn.weebly.com/. In the future there will be items there to purchase, or if you have a specific request, please feel free to contact me.




Friday, October 8, 2010

2011 Calendar

I had mentioned below in a previous post that I was planning on submitting a pen picture into a contest to get it onto a calendar. . . well. . . that did not happen. However with my El Grande Pen (pictured below), I was able to submit a picture for a chance to make it into the calendar and I believe it was just chosed as one of the pictures to make it into the 2011 calendar from http://www.woodturnersresource.com/. I'm really excited!! There are some other submissions to the contest of other types of turned projects which are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the full calendar!!!

Amendment 12/6/10
> Sadly I found out today that my picture was NOT accepted into the calander. It was just accepted into the contest. I misunderstood. I did get to look at the calander though, and the pictures that were chosen were of some AMAZING turnings. Maybe next year . . .

No comments: