Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Drum Sander Continues
Sorry, but I have not yet taken any pics of my drum sander I'm making. I have had a couple of issues. I used contact cement to glue together disks of plywood, which I have learned is not the best way to join these disks together. There have been a couple of joints between these disks that have failed and I am back at square one on creating the drum for my sander. I have the bed almost completed, and should have pictures soon of that, but I'm going to have to start over with making my drum. I'm planning on using regular wood glue and cutting the disks out of MDF. I promise, pictures are to come!