Please also visit my website: http://www.sjwoodturn.weebly.com/. In the future there will be items there to purchase, or if you have a specific request, please feel free to contact me.




Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pens for Christmas

I've been a little buisy, but I finally decided just to take a moment and post some picutres of a few pens that I made and sold to a couple co-workers for Christmas.  These were all items they purchased to give to family/friends as Christmas Gifts.
Pen Style: El Grande
Wood: Pink Ivory

Pen/Pencil Style: Comfort Grip Slimline
Acrylic: Camo

Letter Opener: Apprentice
Wood: Cocobolo

Pen/Pencil Style: Comfort Grip Slimline
Wood: Cocobolo

Pen/Pencil Style: Comfort Grip Slimline
Acrylic: Crimson Crushed Pearl

Pen/Pencil Style: Comfort Grip Slimline
Wood: Dakota

These were all a lot of work, but great fun to build and give to my co-workers.  They really enjoyed them and have told me that their family memebers that they gave them away to were quote pleased also.

No comments: